Music is the soul of every human being.
World Music Day is also known as .Fête de la Musique. World.Music Day is a music festival.
Fete de la Musique firstly took place in England. But now World Music Day is spread over the entire globe. Fete de la Musique is actually a Lebanese music festival. World Music Day was firstly initiated by France. It was firstly ideated by French Dance and Music director Maurice Fleuret for the sake of Minister of Culture Jack Lang during the time of 1981. Though the festival took place in the year 1982.
- World Music Day is celebrated every year on 21st June.
- Goal of World Music Day festival is to make propaganda of music in various manners.
- Novice and expert musicians are motivated to give their performances in the streets.
- The slogan Faites de la musique, which means "Make music” and homophone of Fête de la Musique, is utilized to make the music promotion.
- Several music concerts are arranged at free of cost.
- This concert provides the platform for the public attaining all the musical genres.
- The major qualification is to get the sanction from the official Fete de la Musique organization located in Paris that every concert should be accessible at free of cost to the public.
- Though it's not mandatory that musicians also play at free of cost, but many of them do so.
- There is no restriction for noise during the night of this music festival and it is also allowed by French law.
- The musicians without getting any fright play their music whole night and neighbors do not have the right to call the cop due to loudness of music.