¤Virtual University Of Pakistan Network¤
Qaiser Shahzad has not received any gifts yet
“On the birth of Hussain (radi Allahu anhu), the Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said the Adhaan and Iqaamat in his ears.” [Tabraani]
On the birth of a child, bathe it, and then proclaim the Adhaan in its right ear and Iqaamat in its left ear.
When a person is born the Adhaan is proclaimed in his ear, but the Salaat is not offered. When he dies, the Salaat (funeral prayer) is offered but without the Adhaan. Life is simply the…
When one does not like some types of food, dislike for it must not be expressed. It is better to remain silent and abstain from eating disagreeable foods.
Food should not be criticized for any reason, despite personal disliking. Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahu 'Aalayhi Wa Sallam) never criticized any food that was offered to him.
“The Prophet Mohammad (SalAllahu 'Aalayhi Wa Sallam) never criticized any food (he was invited to) but he used to eat it if…
* The man who gave you the first cricket world cup was a Pathan.
* The Prime Minister who started Pakistan's Nuclear Program was a Sindhi.
* The singer who single handedly made Pakistan's music admired globally was a Punjabi.
* The Pilot who shot down 5 Indian fighter Jets within a minute was a Bengali.
* The person who serves humanity without any discrimination is a Memon.
* The Army general who defended Pakistan after the Indian attack in the Battle of…Continue