Respected VUDESK members,
There are lots of Guidance and tips provided by our instructor as well.....if you see your Subject>course website > overview ....
...Well i'm pasting it here...
- Watching a video lecture is compulsory.
- Not only memorize but also understand the concepts thoroughly. You must learn application of concepts.
- Do spend at least 2 hours on a lecture to have a better understanding:
- Half an hour for reading lecture handouts
- One hour for watching video lecture
- Half an hour for self-preparation of notes for your reference
- Complete your work on daily basis to avoid any problems.
- Time management is essential. If you're given a quiz, don't procrastinate; get started the same day you get the quiz. Otherwise you’ll have to face users’ load on the server near the due date.
- In exams, always write “to-the-point” answer for every question. “Time management” is more important than writing long stories.
- Do visit your LMS on regular basis to be in touch with latest news about your course.
- Post your lecture related problems only on MDB and do not send through e-mail because such questions will not be answered through e-mail.
¤Best Choice..Easy Service..High Value¤
Some General Tip:
1. Always do past Quizzes with reference provided on http://vudesk.com ....and try to learn the concept of "why this option of mcq is true?" ....and search it in handouts...and capture the key concept behind that mcq.
2. For quick Revision You can go through the Lecture Power point slides provided in your LMS>Course Website
3. Do lots of Past papers before and during exams....mostly mcqs come from the past papers....
And For Current & Past papers ,Quizzes & Stuff...please visit http://vudesk.com
4. Don't rely on your work ... Always perform Salatul Hajat before going to attempt a paper...and surely Allah will make your paper easy for you.
And if you get Excellent Grades then do remember me in your prayers..