¤Virtual University Of Pakistan Network¤
Total Marks 5
Starting Date Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Closing Date Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Question/Description The topic for Graded Moderated Discussion Board is
“Under what conditions an nth order non - homogeneous linear differential equation (initial value problem) have a unique solution? If the leading coefficient of an nth order non - homogeneous linear differential equation (initial value problem) is equal to zero then what will be the possibilities about its solution?”
(1) Post your comments on Graded MDB & not on Regular Lecture MDB.
(2) Do not use the symbols of math type and avoid figures.
(3) Zero marks will be given to Copied or Irrelevant comments.
(4) The comments should be clear and to the point.
(5) No extra time will be given for discussion.
(6) You can not participate in the discussion after due date or through e-mail.
(7) Properly prepare yourself about the topic using books or any sourceavailable to you.
GIVING U JST HELPING MATERIAL.
YA TO HANDOUTS REVIEW KARAIN