¤Virtual University Of Pakistan Network¤
1. In which year the restructuring of Small Business Finance Corporation (SBFC) was done?
2. Following are the main functions of Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC) EXCEPT:
A. Technology transfer
B. Vocational infrastructure
C. Financial assistance
D. Entrepreneurial Development
3. Technological obsolescence, low capacity utilization, non-availability of spares and poor machinery maintenance are the postoperative problems that can be emerged in which of the followingareas?
4. Which of the following national institute had conducted a survey about the development of SME in Pakistan with the collaboration of United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)?
A. Lahore Chamber of Commerce
B. SME Bank
C. Ministry of Trade
5. How many years ago the first piece of writing about the small business was discovered?
A. 3000 years
B. 3500 years
C. 4000 years
D. 4500 years
6. According to a research conducted by SMEDA and UNIDO, what is the percentage of large firms that avails the facility of loan from banks and other financial institutions?
7. How many major changes an entrepreneur of a small business can bring in the industry?
8. What is the average mean age of entrepreneur of Pakistan according to a survey conducted by World Bank?
A. 40 Years
B. 43 Years
C. 45 Years
D. None of the given options
None of the given options.
9. Which of the following topic/s has/have pivoted importance for short to medium term issues?
A. Delivery of Assistance and Access to Resources
B. Business Environment
C. Monitoring Developments
D. All of the given options
All of the given options.
10. What kind of business
transaction was reported in the first written material available on small business?
A. Purchase of land for business
B. Loan from bank for business
C. Purchase of machinery for business
D. Purchase of machinery for business
Loan from bank for business.
11. Who is the secretary general of National Planning Committee (NPC) developed in 1938?
A. MR . K.T. Shah
B. MR . K.Y. Shah
C. MR . K.S. Shah
D. MR . K.K. Shah
MR . K.T. Shah.
12. Which of the following year was considered as starting period of industrialization in Pakistan?
13. Which of the following is an external source of information for new product idea?
A. Analysis of concepts in the light of existing problems
B. Search of memories to find information related to the concept
C. Newspapers, trade journals, professional journals
D. Recombining the elements found in new and useful ways
Newspapers, trade journals, professional journals.
14. What kind of management level training is required for SME a sector that is not provided by Pakistan institute of Management Sciences (PIMS)?
A. Top Level Management
B. Middle Level Management
C. Low Level Management
D. Corporate Level Management
Low Level Management.
vey 2001, which of the following factor is responsible for the decline of export in Pakistan?
B. Law and order
A brand relationship strategy is used for which of the following purpose?
Brings brands and customers together
Pulls a firm's diverse product lines into a “family of brands”
Identifies building market share as its objective
Focuses on profits
Critical path analysis should be done to avoid which of the following threats?
Under-Estimation of Time Requirements
Failure to Coordinate
Over-Estimation of Resource Competence
Failure to Follow the Plan
Banks offer higher interest rates for deposits that will be kept in an account for a longer duration. This is an example of _________ incentives.
When describing product and services along the tangible-intangible continuum for goods and services, which of the following is considered a dominant tangible?
Fast food outlets
A visit to the doctor
Which one of the following is the MOST important communication skill?
Which of the following is NOT a dimension of service quality?
Which of the following problems can deter a firm from effectively using CRM?
The expense of building and maintaining a customer database
Having the resources to manage and train employees effectively
Not all customers want a relationship with the company
All of the given options
Strategic drift, where strategies progressively fail to address the strategic position of the organization, is frequently followed by:
A change of CEO
Transformational change or demise
A dentist that finds she is running late may have the receptionist call people with appointments to tell them that they should arrive 15 minutes later than their scheduled appointment. Which quality dimension is being addressed here?
Today, in a marketing context, the term customer ________ is used to describe customers who drop off a company’s radar screen and transfer their brand loyalty to another supplier.
thanks for sharing this