¤Virtual University Of Pakistan Network¤
HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT – HRM627
ASSIGNMENT NO. 1
In the following table, different cases of Responses of Individuals are mentioned. You have to identify the
particular sub-part of the relevant ego state according to the scenario. . Justify your answer (in 3 lines each).
Only in the case of Assignment, 24 Hrs extra / grace period after the due date is usually available to
overcome uploading difficulties which may be faced by the students on last date. This extra time should
only be used to meet the emergencies and above mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to
avoid any inconvenience.
Please read the following instructions carefully before attempting the assignment solution.
• Make sure that you upload the solution file before the due date. No assignment will be
accepted through e-mail after the due date and/or once the solution has been
uploaded by the instructor.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman” and font size “12”.
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word 2003 (preferably doc file format).
Ego state Responses Applicable sub
part of ego state Reasoning
Mr. A always blames others
when unable to achieve goals and
expresses annoyance towards
subordinates and exhibits a
Ms. S is always there for
employees to boost their morale.
Whenever they feel demotivated
or failed in meeting objectives,
she encourages them and shows
advice-giving behavior to the
Mr. J is considered to be an
intolerant sort of manager. He
typically makes choices based at
his own ideas and opinions and
seldom accepts recommendations
• Use black and blue font colors only.
• Use APA style for referencing and citation. For guidance search “APA reference style”
in Google and read various website containing information for better understanding or
• Every student will work individually and has to write in the form of an analytical
• Give the answer according to question, there will be negative marking for irrelevant
• For acquiring the relevant knowledge don’t rely only on handouts but watch the video
lectures and use other reference books also.
Rules for Marking
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0) if:
• It has been submitted after due date
• The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt
• It is in any format other than .doc (MS. Word)
• It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals etc.