¤Virtual University Of Pakistan Network¤
|Starting Date||Thursday, December 15, 2011|
|Closing Date||Friday, December 16, 2011|
National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) is one of the largest banks of Pakistan; it is providing banking services in public as well as commercial sector of the country. At the start of last decade, when banking sector was flourishing; different private banks were introduced in the market. To compete with different new private banks, NBP launched a skill development program to train its employees in several departments. When the training program was over; some of the trained employees of NBP were approached by the Human Resource Department of several newly launched banks. As a result, some of them left NBP and joined other banks.
Think as an economist and comment that what will be the impact of this situation on NBP in particular and on society in general?
1. Your discussion must be based on logical facts.
2. Your comments on the topic should not exceed 150 words.
3. The GDB will remain open for 2 working days/ 48 hours.
4. Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students. Two identical / copied comments will be marked Zero (0) and may damage your grade in the course.
5. Obnoxious or ignoble answer should be strictly avoided.
6. Questions / queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of GDB is over.
Ø For Detailed Instructions please see the GDB Announcement
nice one liked by me.............!