¤Virtual University Of Pakistan Network¤
1= peter methodology sy koch sentence ko true statement batani thi
Q2=peter methodology sy ak paragraph sy 2 object batnay thay
Q3= ak diagram thi us main object or message batna tha
Q4= ak coding wala sawal tha
Q5= AS a software engineer batain sequence diagram or collaboration diagram kis jaga use krain gy
Q6=koch statements sy tRUe statement batani thain
Acording to peterCoad are these objects 2Marks
Define Coupling 2 Marks
how can decrease coupling 3 Marks
How OOD is better explain 5 Marks
explain what will u do if cost conflict efficiency 5 Marks
2. Cruise missile scenario better fire which kind of design parameters are used for better work?
3. After the analyzing you consider that the cost and efficiency conflict of a software then what you suggest to tackle this situation? Give three best ways?
4. Write three types of messages in sequence diagrams: 21-lec
5. You are a IT-developer and handle a web based application
Q: Define Abstraction?
Q: What methods do we use to properly write a program?
Q: Why is software architecture important?
mcq's were new
aggregation n association difference (3 marks)
software progress deign n two fundalmental deigns name (5 marks)
sequence diagram(5 marks)
results of a bad software design(3 marks)
i did not remember exact wording but i'll like to share with you
1. sequence diagram show the control link are you agree or not
2. suppose you are reading analyzing statement how you find object class
3. how you can write understandable code
Total 26 Questions:
The Subjective paper is:
Q: 21: Late designing decisions remains
constant in software development. Do you
agree? Justify your answer with reason.
Q: 22: Which of the following statements
is/are true about software design?
a) Common coupling occurs, when some
global data repository is shared by two
or more models.
b) Polymorphism is a design principle
that helps the code to flexible and
c) Software reuse injects more
reliability to code.
Q: 23: Asper peter coad methodology for
deriving the object Model, “ Sale” is
transaction object keeping in mind, any
point of sale system, Write the
“attributes” of “Sale” object and “Service”
provide by it.
Q: 24: As Object Oriented approach is
closer to working of human being cognition.
It has low inter-dependence among objects
and provision of generalization and
specialization through inheritance.
From above statement, which features of OO
come to your mind?
Q: 25: Software architecture and
architecture of a house are similar? Give
Q: 26: Your are required to develop object
oriented design for a system. You will
implement control mechanism Centralized or
Decentralized? What is the reason behind