¤Virtual University Of Pakistan Network¤
MGMT629 - Crisis Management-final term spring 2012 dated 16 to 24 july
Q1: How the historical research can evaluate the accuracy and authenticity of the sources used for data collection?
Q2: Which functions are being performed by watch Wing?
Q3: Identify the respective department for the following responsible representatives
Q4: Educational system has many visible and non visible form of crisis. identify those crisis and briefly explain
Q5: Differentiate between crisis and conflict by examples.
Q6: What do you understand by ' Do the version of an event exists'?
Q7: Suppose u are a analyst of a complex system, you want to make sure that the important features of this system are not over looked. how would u ensure that?
Q8: this question was from cubine crisis at point of disagreement of reperesentative form CIS
there were 58 mcqs
1. How the credibility and trust can be established with the key audience during crisis?
2. Explain the factors that can be the source of crisis at social structure level?
3. what literary/intellectual qulaities are essential for a good reasercher?
4. How can we compare the objective of basic and applied research?
5. how can we manage the unkown crisis ?
6. wheather plays a vital role in the human society? how climatic reasons can create crisis anywhere in the world?
7. why is it necessary for crisis manager to update himself according to new trends of education?
8. what role can media play during global crisis?