¤Virtual University Of Pakistan Network¤
MGT604 Management of Financial Institutions (alt. code=BNK604)-CURRENT QUIZ
MGT604 – 2nd Quiz
Date – 2 May 2012
1. Inwhich of the following month the State Bank was given full autonomy?
2. Initially how many banks supported the SWIFT?
3. If a country lacks strong institutions to implement economic policies then the economic
Can not be effective in upgrading general public standard of living
4. The functions and activities of Credit information Bureau CIB falls under:
*Can’t save it!*
5. The New York Stock Exchange is an example of:
6. Profit for the bank is the difference between the interest it pays for the ______ and level of
interest bank charges for _______.
7. FCPEs stands for:
Former Centrally Planned Economies
8. Which one of the following is NOT the reason of poverty in Pakistan?
High standard of living
9. Mutual funds are the examples of:
10. IMF assists the member states under which of the following (‘s) conditions:
All of the given options
11. GDP can be defined as:
A measure of the money value of goods and services available to a nation from economic activity
12. ADB stands for:
Asian development bank
13. Taking deposits from customers and extending loans to individuals and businesses are the
primary functions of which of the following?
14. After how much time of establishment World Bank has issued loan?
15. Which of the following can be an effective factor in managing debt burden?
Controlling non-development expenditures
16. Which one of the following keeps the account of international balance of payments accounts
of member states?
International Monetary Fund
17. All of the following are the main indicators of human development EXCEPT:
18. The alternate name used for Main refinancing rate is:
Minimum Bid rate
19. Which one of the following is the best describes the word ISC?
Investment service cell
20. A point where the sum of debits and credits from the Current Account and the Financial
Account becomes equal to zero is known as:
Balance of payment equilibrium