Dear Friend I wanted to Share my Paper Solving Ideas which will hopefully Helpful to you too..
Before Starting Solving MCQ. You People Should Do these things..
- Make the Ms.Word File On Desktop
- Then go to The end of The Subjective Questions
- Copy and Paste All Subj Questions to the word file one by one
- Puts some space between Questions for the Answer
- After that read the Questions 3 to 4 time to kept in mind that which Questions has comes.
- Now start Solving MCQ, In MCQ There is always Answer of ur Questions if u found any MCQ related to Your Questions Copy it and its correct option and paste it under the question.
- So with this Process your MCQ’s and Some of Subjective Answer will solved in the same time and You don’t have to found them again and again in MCQ.
- Now Solved rest of the answers with ur own..
NOTE: Don’t Make Ms.Word File In those papers in which you don’t allow to use Ms. Word.
\\\\\BEST Of Luck And Pray for Me Also/////